If you're looking
for creative (and delicious!) ways to enhance your weight loss efforts,
here's a fresh collection of six slimming foods you should add to your
repertoire. I'm a firm believer that dieting and losing weight doesn't
mean you have to subsist on bland, boring cardboard. With that in mind,
I've put together a list of strategic skinny eats, each of which has
its own unique way of satisfying your taste buds while blunting your
appetite. I encourage you to peruse my list and use these tasty bites
to your advantage! (Joy
Bauer-Joy's Healthy Bite)
1. Pumpkin Pudding:
Decadent, creamy pudding for less than 150 calories--and it helps you lose weight! Just combine a 6-ounce container of nonfat vanilla yogurt with ½ cup canned 100% pure pumpkin puree and a dash of cinnamon. The pumpkin bulks up the yogurt--already a protein-rich, nutrient-packed food--and adds a hefty dose of fiber. This winning combo of protein and fiber expands in your stomach, keeping you full long after you finish, so you're not looking for more munchies an hour later.
* Hot Pages
* 8 Craziest health rumorse
* 4 Foods to Help You Look Years Younger
* The 7 foods experts won't eate
2. Vegetable Soup:
Studies have shown that just by starting a meal with a fiber-rich bowl of broth-based veggie soup, you can reduce your total calorie intake by 20 percent. That's because this ''veggie first course'' helps to fill you up, so you wind up eating less at the main meal.
3. Cucumber Tomato Salad:
Thanks to their high percentage of water (95%!), cucumbers are low-calorie, high volume, and top-notch for weight loss! Slice up one whole cucumber plus a medium tomato, then toss with light vinaigrette or unlimited vinegar (balsamic or red wine is delish) plus 1 teaspoon olive oil. The entire salad has only 125 calories!
4. Ginger Green Tea:
Nursing a warm mug of tea is a calorie-free way to de-stress after a long day without falling prey to emotional eating. As an added bonus, research suggests that regularly drinking green tea may give you a slight calorie-burning advantage. Steep your tea with a thin slice of ginger root for an extra punch of flavor.
5. Fiery Chicken Salad:
Adding a few dashes of fiery hot sauce to your food slows down your eating big time so you're less likely to eat past the point of fullness. For a simple lunch, whip up a chicken salad with diced chicken breast, 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayo, hot sauce to taste, and any diced veggies on hand. Serve over a bed of lettuce (and have a glass of water handy!).
6. Shrimp Cocktail:
At around 8 calories a piece, shrimp are a fabulous source of lean protein, which helps rev your metabolism and keeps you feeling full for hours. Next time you dine out, start your meal with a shrimp cocktail appetizer. When you're eating at home, dunk your shrimp in this could-not-be-easier cocktail sauce recipe: simply combine 1 tablespoon ketchup with 1 teaspoon bottled horseradish.
* Gisele naked with another man
* Hot Pages
* Steve Martin Sings An Atheist Gospel Song (VIDEO)
* Taylor Momsen Topless in Concert! (Video)
* Hottest Chick Taylor Momsen...
* Who's that Pixie haired Girl
* Naomi Watts nude on hotel balcony photos
* Kim Kardashian W Magazine
* Wikileaks Founder Walks out (Video))
* UDFy-38135539... The oldest galaxy
* Secret Jesus Bible Codes on U.S. Military Weapons (Video)
* Gliese 581: First exoplanet that has the potential to support life (Video)
* October 13 UFO (Video)
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer (Video)
* Roddick's imitations of Sharapova (Video)
* Nadal 360 Spin Shot (Video)
* Roger Federer Between The Legs Shot (Video)
* Kim Kardashian: I'm 'totally Fine' After Bar Fight
* 100 Sexiest Kim Kardashian (video)
* Megan Fox's sexy Video
* Reutimann delivers payback hit (Video)
* Gliese 581: The first potentially habitable exoplanet (Video)
* Monster smile, Jimmie Johnson is back (Video)
* The Look Armstrong - Ullrich (Video)
* Lady Gaga-inspired Lenny, Gossip Raccoon Taylor Momsen, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani.
* Lady GaGa's new tat Born This Way
* From Lady to the Senate (Video)
* Rocket Ronnie O'Sullivan 147 (Video)
* Lady Meatt
* PETA VS. LadyGaGa
* Lady CaCa Video
* Lady GaGa and ex-boyfriend...
* Jump from hotel balconies (Video)
* Mark Renshaw's Headbutts show (Video)
* End of the Tour de Lance (Video)
* While Cadel Evans gently weeps (Video)
* Top 6 Skinny Foodss
* 8 Craziest health rumorss
* Bob Burnquist 900degree (Video)
* Nascar @ Atlanta (Video)
* Shoya Tomizawa crash (Video)
* Hawking Vs. The God
* R.I.P Laurent Fignon...
* End of the World: Apophis (Video))
* Boom De Yada Ah Dah (Video)
* Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
* Hot Pages
* Dallas star calls for solar energy (Video)...
* Miguel Ángel Jiménez Amazing Off the Wall Shot (Video)
* Greece VS. Serbia: Boxketball!
* A raging bull jumped into the packed grandstands of a bullring and ran amok (Video))
* Shaq VS Sugar Shane Mosley, Shaq VS Penn & Teller (Video)
* King LeBron throws down dunk against kids (Video)
* PosterLeBron: Dunk over King (Video)
* DAVID_LYNCH: I've fallen in love with Lisse (Video)
* Lindsay Lohan's video
* Yellow lobster 1 in 30 million (Video)
* Schumacher, dangerous move on Barrichello (Video)
* Hello boys and girls, or whatever... (Video)
* Lady Gaga has become the first living person to...
* Mayan Calendar Dresden Codexx
* Matador arrested after running away from bullfight (Video))
* Nascar Daytona Coke Zero 400 Crash (Video)
* Lady GaGa original Telephone
* Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima topless in shoot
* How Heidi Klum is so hot? (Video)
* 4 Foods to Help You Look Years Youngerr
* The 7 foods experts won't eat